Boss Design Trinetic Task Chair
As the world’s first fully certified task chair to provide dynamic support without the need for manual user adjustments, Trinetic is setting the benchmark for the next generation of task seating.
Three independent pivot points combine with a flexible seat and backrest to cradle the user in an ergonomically-sound position without the need for manual intervention.
Trinetic provides tangible circulatory and musculoskeletal benefits, designed to actively and intuitively support the thousands of micro-movements that we make across every hour of every day.
The perfect answer for flexible and agile work environments where the same chair may be used by multiple people throughout the week. Trinetic can be specified in a choice of frame, mesh and fabric, in addition to several base options.
The fabric we recommend to upholster these high quality chairs is made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, other materials and colours are available upon request. View our high quality fabric swatch card here.
- Trinetic is the world’s first fully certified task chair to provide dynamic support without the need for manual user adjustments.
- Trinetic is designed to support, rather than resist the user –following the individual through the thousands of micro- movements that we all make across every hour of every day to provide tangible circulatory benefits.
- Trinetic features three independent pivot points
- Trinetic is available with or without arm pads in black, white and chalk
- Black nylon five-star base with black castors as standard
- Can also be specified as four or five star glides