12 Month Warranty Policy – Upcycled Office Furniture Only
TCG Workspace Solutions Limited t/a The Coggin Group and TCG Direct provides a 14-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the invoice number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The invoice number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. We (the seller) cannot offer our 12 warranty service without this invoice number.
We (the seller) warrant all of our upcycled products and their parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 12 Months from the original invoice date. During this period, We (the seller) will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at our facility, without charge to you (the buyer).
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 6-months will be paid by us (the seller). All shipping fees both to and from us (the seller) following this 6-month period must be paid by the buyer. All returns, both during and following the 6-month period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by us (the seller) at the original system build) replaced by us (the seller) or its authorized service centre, become the property of TCG Workspace Solutions Limited t/a The Coggin Group and TCG Direct. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The computer system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
We (the seller) make no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this office furniture other than as set forth below.
We (the seller) make no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, We (the seller) are not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the upcycled office furniture. Under no circumstances shall (the seller) be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the upcycled office furniture.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by us (the seller). It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the UK.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the upcycled office furniture. We (the seller) shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire or flood; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized (seller) representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfilment of this warranty.
- We (the seller) and its Authorized Service Centre accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to (the seller).
RETURN OF NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
A non-defective product may be returned to us (the seller) within thirty (14) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- We (the seller) will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
- No refund will be granted for upcycled office furniture, which has been tampered with in any way, which jeopardized our (the sellers) ability to remarket or resell the product. We (the seller) maintain full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
AFTER 12 MONTH WARRANTY - POST WARRANTY REPAIRS
For post warranty repair, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labour (£25 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
We (the seller) are not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. We (the seller) have the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than a us (the seller) employee attempts to service the product. We (the seller) will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.). Under no circumstances will we (the seller) be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. We (the seller) make every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.